Moving your business operations like email and document storage to the cloud can cut costs, streamline your workflow and eliminate the need for in-house IT personnel and hardware.
With an increasing number of companies offering an ever-growing menu of cloud computing solutions, choosing one can be challenging. Here are 10 essential questions to ask as you screen potential providers to select the right one for your particular needs:
- Which cloud services do you provide?
- What is your pricing structure?
- How secure is your cloud?
- Where is your data center and how safe is it?
- What happens if you lose my data?
- 6. What customer support services do you offer?
- Can your cloud scale up to meet my business needs?
- 8. What’s your downtime history?
- How will I get set up?
- 10. How will I access my company’s cloud?